Stationary distribution systems are being transformed: Decision-makers in banks will face a great challenge in the coming years: How do we set up our branches correctly? Create clarity and make the right decision with our innovative project construction kit "Branches of the Future". MP and GGB – two distinguished experts for the regional banking business with over 40 years of consulting experience – make their know-how available in individually configured, attractive specific modules. Click here for the regional bank stationary distribution system of the future.
The stationary distribution system of the cooperative banks (Volksbanken) and savings banks (Sparkassen) is going through upheaval. Decision-makers in banks will face a great challenge in the coming years: How do we set up our branches correctly? Create clarity and make the right decision with our innovative project construction kit "Branches of the Future".
- Are we represented at the right locations, and how many branches are necessary and profitable, especially taking demographic trends into account? • In the digital age, how many branches do customers need, and which tasks and functions should they offer? • How can we deal with the discontinuous innovation shocks expected from digitalization, and what effect does this have on the distribution system – and the business model – of the future?
The reasons for examining the stationary distribution system are as varied as the initial situations of the individual savings banks and cooperative banks. And so we have designed our project offering to let you configure your project yourself from individual building blocks – to fit your specific situation.
In six modules, we work together with you to find the answers to your specific questions. Each module consists of individual building blocks. You decide for yourself which ones you need, so your project remains lean and efficient.
Our consulting spectrum covers the following individual modules:
- "Understand your initial situation": ANALYSIS and PROJECTION
- "Optimize locations": STRUCTURE and FUNCTION
- "Combine traditional and modern": ATTRACTIVENESS and BENEFIT
- "Make the right decisions": ARGUMENTATION and COMMITTEES
- "Send the right messages": INFORMATION and COMMUNICATION
Are you interested? Sesen Solomon, Tel: +49 (0)711-7683-131, or Simone Gläser, Tel: +49 (0)711-7683-134, look forward to your call.