Companies grow and develop day by day. The result is always new products, divisions, processes and structures. But in addition to the new, old products and old ways of doing things often remain, though no longer needed. In many cases, the old ways block the path of the new:
- Unprofitable business fields, services or products bind personnel and use up management capacity.
- Unnecessary processes / subprocesses and redundant systems cripple company workflows.
- Employing people below their competency levels results in dissatisfaction; human resource development that is unrelated to tasks or strategy adds no value to the company.
- Defects in the communication / information system prevent managers from finding solutions; decision-making authority is so focused that decision-makers become bottlenecks.
- The unused creativity potential of team members lies fallow; customary behavior patterns are no longer productive and hinder the company's development.
When companies manage to free themselves from the baggage collected over the years, energy is released. Space is created for creativity and innovation. Elimination of baggage makes the difference between a lean organization and a sedate one, between fast and slow processes, between efficient and inefficient structures.
Come along with us down a new path! Elimination is the order of the day.
Clients who, with our assistance, concentrate on the essentials carve out space and develop the power to create something new. We enable you to….
- … immediately implement what you learn
- … increase your speed and reaction ability
- … strengthen your innovation power
- … learn methods to discover what is superfluous in many areas
- … develop the courage to free yourselves from what is dispensable
- … anchor "concentration on the essentials" as a value in your company
Simplify your company! We are the experts for small and medium-sized industrial companies, the Sparkassen Finance Group and, with our subsidiary GGB GmbH, for the Cooperative Finance Group. Put us to the test!